Gary Fitzgerald was born too long ago in Liverpool, England, and after 14 years spent in Phoenix, Arizona, has moved back to the old country.
- drawn a webcomic for Topshelf 2.0,
- been a scuba diving instructor for about 20 years,
- appeared in Fighters magazine,
- volunteered in Indonesia to stop bomb and cyanide fishing practices, and helped establish a coral reef preserve,
- attended art classes at Liverpool City College and Scottsdale Artists School,
- taught sailing as a first mate on yachts
- been a 'Capability Architect'
- a US patent to his name